I created this little guide for you to help you remember all the little things to have with you on your wedding day for me to photograph. I’d like you to have these items at the venue at the same time I arrive – I like to take all of these small detail shots before all the fun and excitement of the day is underway, the best time is while you are getting ready 🙂
This list makes our job easier, and your day less stressful. Assign this to one person, give them everything the day before the wedding and then you don’t have to worry about it. Make sure they will be at the venue when we arrive. These should all be in one location so we don’t need to hunt anything down.
The Wedding “Day of” List
- Copy of Invitation, Save the Date, Wedding Program
- Wedding Dress
- Cleaned Rings (his, yours, and your wedding band) – a side note, once you have them cleaned, do not wear them again. Every little smudge shows in photos
- Jewelry you plan to wear – necklace, earrings, bracelets, cufflinks, watch, etc
- Your something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue
- Grooms Clothes & details (including tie/suspenders, handkerchief, etc)
- List of names of family members for family photos
… That’s it!
Feel free to also include any other special items that you may want photographed with these items and I will make sure to style them into the photos!